Mithpk v2
The One X's Moderator/Admin Application. Dragvote
Mithpk v2
The One X's Moderator/Admin Application. Dragvote
Mithpk v2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next gen pk server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The server is back up once again and i am hoping you guys like it ^_^

The One X's Moderator/Admin Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The One X
Web admin
The One X

Character sheet
Mithpk:
The One X's Moderator/Admin Application. Left_bar_bleue200/200The One X's Moderator/Admin Application. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The One X's Moderator/Admin Application. Empty
PostSubject: The One X's Moderator/Admin Application.   The One X's Moderator/Admin Application. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:54 am

Hello. This is my Staff Application. It is pretty early for me to do it but i feel that i can do one still. I have played for 2-3 days. I have been training loads. I am maxed melee, 99 magic and 95 prayer. I have gained alot of cash, atm my bank price should be over 4b. I have made a Glitch/Fix list and that list will keep growing everytime i find something. I help new players that are nice, I don't like helping the people that just screams at you and says that the server fails. I gained 90 farming in one day. And im 92 Thieving. Helping people and killing bosses and pking is the best things i know. I think you should pick me because i have a long experience as a Staff and i will take care of the server alot. I have been Moderator and Admin on sooo many server that i cant count them.. I have been Co-Owner on a server for almost two years now. I'm still Co-Owner because now im a very good mate of the Owner. He is currently updating the server so it has not got any players yet. I would also try to stop spammers and glitchers and other abusers. That's pretty much my Staff Application. Feel free to ask me Questions.

Regards //The One X
Back to top Go down
Yesenia
Admin
Yesenia

Character sheet
Mithpk:
The One X's Moderator/Admin Application. Left_bar_bleue200/200The One X's Moderator/Admin Application. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The One X's Moderator/Admin Application.   The One X's Moderator/Admin Application. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:57 am

oh very nice ;D high possibility
Back to top Go down
https://mithpkv2.forumotion.com
The One X
Web admin
The One X

Character sheet
Mithpk:

PostSubject: Re: The One X's Moderator/Admin Application.   The One X's Moderator/Admin Application. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:07 am

Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yo go

yo go

PostSubject: Re: The One X's Moderator/Admin Application.   The One X's Moderator/Admin Application. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Grats on getting admin bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One X's Moderator/Admin Application.   The One X's Moderator/Admin Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

The One X's Moderator/Admin Application.
Page 1 of 1