Mithpk v2
B L I T S MOD APPLICATION Dragvote
Mithpk v2
B L I T S MOD APPLICATION Dragvote
Mithpk v2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next gen pk server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The server is back up once again and i am hoping you guys like it ^_^

B L I T S MOD APPLICATION

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
B L I T S

B L I T S MOD APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: B L I T S MOD APPLICATION   B L I T S MOD APPLICATION EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:26 am

Im a very good admin i have beene administrator a phew times and i am currently a admin of http://www.mystereopkz.webs.com/ and i have been helping out there allot i started of as mod and made my way up by advertising etc... I would like to be admin or mod of this server because i think i can help the server and the players if need of help i am new to this server and if you would like to get to know me better ill come online and we can talk....anyway i am also about to become co on mystereo pkz and i have done great for that server.... If i get staff there is 2 things i always do and thats to help the server get better and vote and the second reason is to help the players and be active on the forums daily. Sorry for no paras but you get it....If you want to know anymore about me please ask...

B L I T S.
Back to top Go down
come at me

PostSubject: Re: B L I T S MOD APPLICATION   B L I T S MOD APPLICATION EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:37 am

Looks like you took 5 minutes to write that up, which shows you don't really care. it's a no from me.
Back to top Go down
Yesenia
Admin
Yesenia

Character sheet
Mithpk:
B L I T S MOD APPLICATION Left_bar_bleue200/200B L I T S MOD APPLICATION Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: B L I T S MOD APPLICATION   B L I T S MOD APPLICATION EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:55 am

lol :p such a pro Very Happy love it
Back to top Go down
https://mithpkv2.forumotion.com
0o B0ng o0

PostSubject: Re: B L I T S MOD APPLICATION   B L I T S MOD APPLICATION EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:32 pm

Yeh i agree with shel on tht one, its a no from me aswell.
Back to top Go down
The One X
Web admin
The One X

Character sheet
Mithpk:
B L I T S MOD APPLICATION Left_bar_bleue200/200B L I T S MOD APPLICATION Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: B L I T S MOD APPLICATION   B L I T S MOD APPLICATION EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:28 pm

Pretty long... But check your spell and how will you be able to play on both that server where your co-owner and this if your admin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B L I T S MOD APPLICATION   B L I T S MOD APPLICATION Empty

Back to top Go down

B L I T S MOD APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1