Mithpk v2
The One X's Co-Owner Application Dragvote
Mithpk v2
The One X's Co-Owner Application Dragvote
Mithpk v2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next gen pk server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The server is back up once again and i am hoping you guys like it ^_^

The One X's Co-Owner Application

Go down 
+2
Darryl
The One X
6 posters

Do you think that i should get the position?
Yes
The One X's Co-Owner Application I_vote_lcap75%The One X's Co-Owner Application I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No
The One X's Co-Owner Application I_vote_lcap25%The One X's Co-Owner Application I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I don't know
The One X's Co-Owner Application I_vote_lcap0%The One X's Co-Owner Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
The One X
Web admin
The One X

Character sheet
Mithpk:
The One X's Co-Owner Application Left_bar_bleue200/200The One X's Co-Owner Application Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The One X's Co-Owner Application Empty
PostSubject: The One X's Co-Owner Application   The One X's Co-Owner Application EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:53 pm

About myself

Hello everyone, my in real life name is Linus. I live in Sweden and i like Computers, Moto-Cross, Trial Unicycling with more. I have been playing this Server for 10 days now. And im a nice guy. (In my opinion Wink)

Why should i be a Co-Owner?

I should be a Co-Owner because there ain't any yet. So if Yesenia ain't online and a spammer comes with like 50 accounts, we have no chance. I am also very active. I sat up to 06:00 in the morning on Saturday. Im helping people that needs help and im trying to hold people to the rules.

Things that i did for this Server

I have donated 10 USD in total. I also made a Glitch/Fix list where i put in all Glitches i can find. I wrote the rules and im helping people out with different things. Im active on the forums, not only ingame. I have checked some banks for dupers. I am voting almost every day if im online, Wich will be harder when im at my dad but i will try as much as i can.

End

Thank you for reading my Co-Owner application. If you have any questions, Comment, Contact me ingame or add my MSN - c.r.a.m.o@hotmail.com

Regards
The One X

Last edited by The One X on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darryl

PostSubject: Re: The One X's Co-Owner Application   The One X's Co-Owner Application EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:06 pm

I think that he should get the position.He is a good hard working player and everyone loves him. =)
Back to top Go down
The One X
Web admin
The One X

Character sheet
Mithpk:
The One X's Co-Owner Application Left_bar_bleue200/200The One X's Co-Owner Application Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The One X's Co-Owner Application   The One X's Co-Owner Application EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:40 pm

Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snikepaven
web moderator

PostSubject: Re: The One X's Co-Owner Application   The One X's Co-Owner Application EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:01 am

Nice app! I also think that you should get it, you take this Serious. You are a nice guy Smile
Back to top Go down
Aussie Prod

PostSubject: Re: The One X's Co-Owner Application   The One X's Co-Owner Application EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:17 pm

He Would Be A Hectic Co-Owner Hes Active And Hes Just A Mad Player He Helps All The People That Ask For It, I Dont Think Ive Ever Heard You Be Mean To Someone Hope You Get It Bro !
Back to top Go down
Kяoиic ♫

Kяoиic ♫

PostSubject: Re: The One X's Co-Owner Application   The One X's Co-Owner Application EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:51 pm

GRATZ ON CO-OWNER!!! =]
Back to top Go down
The One X
Web admin
The One X

Character sheet
Mithpk:

PostSubject: Re: The One X's Co-Owner Application   The One X's Co-Owner Application EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:46 am

Haha I aint co owner yet bro, but i hope i get Very Happy Thanks for all the great comments! Love you all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flawless

Flawless

Character sheet
Mithpk:

PostSubject: Re: The One X's Co-Owner Application   The One X's Co-Owner Application EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:43 am

I actually don't think you should have it... Co owner shouldn't be something you can apply for but earn.
Back to top Go down
The One X
Web admin
The One X

Character sheet
Mithpk:

PostSubject: Re: The One X's Co-Owner Application   The One X's Co-Owner Application EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:55 am

I made a application so atleast people knows i want to get it. And didn't you read the thread? I helped the server loads.
Back to top Go down
Flawless

Flawless

Character sheet
Mithpk:

PostSubject: Re: The One X's Co-Owner Application   The One X's Co-Owner Application EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:41 pm

The one X helping is what you should do without asking for something
Back to top Go down
The One X
Web admin
The One X

Character sheet
Mithpk:

PostSubject: Re: The One X's Co-Owner Application   The One X's Co-Owner Application EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:10 am

I am applying for co-owner so i can help the server even more. That i also wrote in the thread.
Back to top Go down
Kяoиic ♫

Kяoиic ♫

PostSubject: Re: The One X's Co-Owner Application   The One X's Co-Owner Application EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:08 pm

To help me, how do I add a poll? =]
Back to top Go down
The One X
Web admin
The One X

Character sheet
Mithpk:

PostSubject: Re: The One X's Co-Owner Application   The One X's Co-Owner Application EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Under the text you write, there is additional options. There it says like Add Poll or something.. Hope that helped. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One X's Co-Owner Application   The One X's Co-Owner Application Empty

Back to top Go down

The One X's Co-Owner Application
Page 1 of 1