Mithpk v2
2010. Real shit. Dragvote
Mithpk v2
2010. Real shit. Dragvote
Mithpk v2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next gen pk server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The server is back up once again and i am hoping you guys like it ^_^

2010. Real shit.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The One X
Web admin
The One X

Character sheet
Mithpk:
2010. Real shit. Left_bar_bleue200/2002010. Real shit. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

2010. Real shit. Empty
PostSubject: 2010. Real shit.   2010. Real shit. EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:50 am

Hi guys, sooo i decided to tell you guys about my really shitty last year. A girl i loved, named Ellinor took her life in january. Not a really good start of the year. Here is a video about her so you can see if you want. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drc_bqJQU7I

After that, My X girlfriends friend gets shot, and he dies after 3 days in hospital. Around a week after that she gets raped. After that she took her life... Got no video but yeah, still..

After that while i was at school, My dad calls me and tells me my grandmom has died. But that i understood would happen soon because she got 95 years old.

I had 6 cats and 2 dogs (2 cats at my dad, 3 cats 2 dogs at my mom) Both of my cats at my dad died because a car drove over them.. At my mom one of my dogs died because he was sick in some way, Here is a video as memory of him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4-cmgaQpSs Also one cat died, a car there 2.

So... im just telling you guys that i had a really shitty year 2010. And please, don't talk too much about this 2 me on the server. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

2010. Real shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010. Real shit.   2010. Real shit. EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:00 am

Ouch mate :/ and R.I.P <3
Back to top Go down

2010. Real shit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mithpk v2 :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: